2 DAYS $2195
Accelerated Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) program for pilots who have successfully passed the ATP knowledge test.
Our ATP course includes all ground instruction and two training flights of about between 1.5 to 2.0 hrs each, and the use the Piper Seneca I for the checkride.
This program is for pilots who are instrument and multi-engine piston proficient. We also offer an expanded course for those pilot who need more time. For those pilot who do not have the ATP knowledge test, we are an FAA approved Lasergrade testing center for FAA knowledge(written) test.
8:00 AM is check-in
- Logbook and qualification review
- Course Payment
Ground Training review of:
- Practicle Test Standards
- Aircraft manual
- Flight Training will consist of two training missions of between 1.5 and 2.0 hours
Flight Rating Application
- fill out the FAA FORM 8710 or IACRA if possible.
- Review FAA FORM 8710 or AICRA before checkride.
- Answer any questions that you may have.
- ATP Flight Check
Note: Oral and practical test will last about 5 hours on average.
Examiner’s FEE: The examiner’s fee is not included in our course fee. Designated examiners charge about $500 per examination and payble directly to the examiner in cash only.
Please contact our training center at +1 (305) 65-6468 between 9am and 5pm on week days and Saturdays between 9am and 3pm. To reserve your slot, We require that you prove a credit card information. We will only charge the full amount on your card if you do not show without notifying us. Payment will be made at the flight training center upon your arrival.
The ATP Requirements according to 14 CFR 61.59 are:
- ATP knowledge test
- 1500 hrs total time
- 500 hrs of cross country time (flight over 50 NM away from the departure airport in a straight line).
- 75 hrs of IFR experience real or simulated
- 100 hrs of night flight time.
- Instrument proficient
- Required items:
The following items must be presented upon arrival at the training center and before any in-aircraft flight training may commence:
- Current Passport for U.S. Citizens & Foreigners.
- Non U.S. Citizens need FAA letter validating foreign license.
- Airman Certificate
- Valid FAA Medical Certificate
- ATP Knowledge test result, Orginal ONLY!
- All pilot Logbooks
Material to study beforehand:
Ready to start?
<a href=”http://wayman.net/wp/student-application/”>Fill out the Student Application</a>